The MOOC on social communication
is a part of the big project that financed by Spanish National Agency. The project is aimed on compiling, analyzing and presenting the good practices in the field of social communication during the implementation of the youth projects under Erasmus Plus Programme. The MOOC is a first stage of the project presenting the theory of dissemination and exploitation of the results of youth projects and empowering participants to share good practices.
The Massive Open on-line Course (MOOC) on social communication is created with two main objectives:
- To present the theory on dissemination and exploitation of the results of youth projects and reflect on it.
- To collect good practices in dissemination and exploitation of the results in the field of youth projects implemented under Erasmus Plus Programme.
We create this MOOC as an educational and communication tool. First of all the MOOC will provide youth workers with the opportunity to learn from the experts on communication within MOOC materials as well as from their colleagues within participation in the MOOC discussions. And secondly, MOOC will create for participants the space for communication and sharing.
All collected practices will be analyzed and compiled by experts into the Tool-kit
that will be presented at the end of 2017 as a resource and reference point for the next generations of youth projects.
The participants of the MOOC will receive theoretical and practical information according three thematic blocks:
- Communicational strategies for Erasmus Plus projects.
- Target groups for the implementing communicational strategies for Erasmus Plus projects.
- Communicational tools and resources for Erasmus Plus projects.
We invite you to participate in our MOOC in the period of 22/05/2017 – 26/05/2017. Every day in the morning, our trainers will provide you with the new information and some practical short tasks according the mentioned topics. Participants will have an opportunity to go through it in any time during the day. The time needed for learning and implementing the tasks is approximately one hour per day. If you want to apply for the course, please visit the following site