Web Awards for Culture Projects
We publish the "Web Awards for Culture Projects" with the aim of creating a modern web page, with design and identification for an organization related to activities of cultural field. The will of the program is to help organizations in this area to take advantage of the opportunities that the Internet provides to create the world in which we would like to live. The prize has been endowed by Chus Roig, partner of the Galería Senda.
Non-profit entities and those of social economy that promote culture and incorporate criteria for the improvement of society into their activities can apply for participation in the program.
The basis of the call is as following:
What is the objective?
Helping Culture projects to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet, especially in web communication environment.
How will the selection process be and what will the selected participants receive?
What will the winning project receive?
- First phase: selection of projects that meet the requirements and are eligible for the prize and move on to the second phase.
- Second phase: an advice will be carried out in the Internet area to learn first-hand about the needs of the project. Recommendations and proposals for improvement to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet will be offered.
- Third phase: the iWith.org Grants Committee, with the agreement of Chus Roig, will select the winning project, that we will accompany in the Internet field until 2021.
The creation of the website on the Abcore Cadí
platform that includes:
- Training of administrators
- Web communication tools as newsletters, events or press releases service
- Users support
- Accompaniment through the project
The costs of these services are assumed by iWith.org
until 2021, thanks to the desinteresed contributions of Chus Roig and the iWith.org Team
The beneficiary organization will be responsible for the selection, writing, publication and updating of contents and the responsibilities inherent to the ownership of the domain name and associated legal obligations (LOPD, LSSI, etc).Processing and resolution
- Submission of applications: until 7/10/2018
- Advisory sessions pre-resolution: until 7/12/2018
- Resolution: 7/16/2018
- Execution and accompaniment: until 7/1/2021
Applications can be submitted by clicking on the following link.