Web Awards for Sports Projects
We publish the "Web Awards for Sports Projects" with the aim of creating a modern web page, with design and identification for an organization related to the sports world. The will of this program, funded by sportsman Oriol Gaspa, is to help organizations in this field to take advantage of the opportunities that the Internet gives us to create the world in which we would like to live.
Non profit entities and those of the social economy in the field of sports, which incorporate criteria for improving the world to their goals and activities, can apply for participation to the Award.
The basis of the call is as following:
What is our goal?
Helping organizations in the sports field to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet, especially in web communication environment.
How will the selection process be and what will the selected participants receive?
What will the winning project receive?
- First phase: selection of projects that meet the requirements and that will be eligible for the prize and move on to the second phase.
- Second stage: an advice will be carried out in the Internet area to learn first-hand aboutthe needs of the project. Recommendations and proposals for improvement to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet will be offered.
- Third phase: the iWith.org Grants Committee, with the agreement of Oriol Gaspa, will select the winning project, that we will accompany in the Internet field until 2022.
The creation of the website on the Abcore Cadí
platform that includes:
- Training of administrators
- Web communication tools as newsletters, events or press releases service
- Users support
- Accompaniment through the project
The costs of these services are assumed by iWith.org
until 2022, thanks to the desinteresed contributions of Oriol Gaspa and the iWith.org Team on Teaming
The beneficiary organization will be responsible for the selection, writing, publication and updating of contents and the responsibilities inherent to the ownership of the domain name and associated legal obligations (LOPD, LSSI, etc).Processing and resolution
- Open call: 22/10/2019
- Submission of applications: up to 22/11/2019
- Advisory sessions pre-resolution: up to 29/11/2019
- Resolution: 2/12/2019
- Execution and accompaniment: from 2/12/2019 to 31/01/2022