Web Awards for Technology Projects
We publish the "Web Awards for Technology Projects" with the aim of creating a modern web page, with design and identification for an organization related to the ICT's world. Thus, any organization that has a project related to knowledge, techniques or processes of construction of tools or materials of any kind used to meet human needs can be submitted to ICT awards.
The will of the programme, funded by Ukon Cherry Ltd., is to help organizations in technology field to take advantage of the potentials of the Internet to create the world in which we would like to live.
Non profit entities and those of the social economy in the field of technology, linked to ICT, which incorporate criteria for improving the world to their objectives and activities, can apply for participation to the Award.
The basis of the call is as following:
What's the objective?
Helping ICT and technology projects to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet, especially in web communication environment.
How will the selection process be and what will the selected participants receive?
- First phase: selection of projects that meet the requirements and are eligible for the award and move on to the second phase.
- Second stage: an advice will be carried out in the Internet area to learn first-hand about the needs of the project. Recommendations and proposals for improvement to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Internet will be offered.
- Third phase: the iWith.org Grants Committee, with the agreement of Ukon Cherry Ltd., will select the winning project that we will accompany in the Internet field until 2022.
What will the winning project receive?
The creation of the website on the Abcore Cadí platform that includes:
- Training of administrators
- Web communication tools as newsletters, events or press releases service
- Users support
- Accompaniment through the project
The costs of these services are assumed by iWith.org
until 2022, thanks to the desinteresed contributions of Ukon Cherry Ltd. and the iWith.org Team at Teaming
The beneficiary organization will be responsible for the selection, writing, publication and updating of contents and the responsibilities inherent to the ownership of the domain name and associated legal obligations (LOPD, LSSI, etc).
Processing and resolution
- Open call: 2/9/2019
- Submission of applications: until 24/9/2019
- Advisory sessions pre-resolution: until 1/10/2019
- Resolution: 8/10/2019
- Execution and accompaniment: from 8/10/2019 to 31/1/2022
Proposals will be received through the following form.